Chinese-Forums

Study advice and tips for begginer

hong long

Hello everyone, I'm from Italy, Bologna.

I'm studying Chinese from September of last year at the Confucius institute.
In June I will try the HSK2.
The textbook is not great, the pronunciation of the cd I would say very bad.
Fortunately, the teacher has a good pronunciation but I can not take her home (she's very beautiful!! ?)
Now I'm at a point with a bit of confusion.
For the listening of course I do not understand everything, in fact I understand only a few words.
I should write more because I quickly write the pinyin then maybe because I have no time I do not write the character.
To speak, I still have a lot of difficulties with pronunciation and sentence construction.
Like every newbie I have a lot of problems.
I have seen the resources I can use, some are simple and some a little less.
I would like some advice on a few essential resources for listening, writing and conversation and above all some advice for the method of study, if I have to privilege some aspects at the beginning leaving out others that I can then resume later, for example listen more than write.
Unfortunately for now I can not go to China.

Sorry for english mistakes, I should study it again too.
Thank you all

• 3 weeks later...

I was hoping for some answers. I know that there are many similar treds, but I was especially interested in the method of study, the parts to be privileged at the beginning with respect to others.
For the resources I'm looking in the forum, but I'll ask something further on.

Thanks

The question you ask is very broad and could fill a book (or two).

Here's a thread on advice for independent learners.  It contains information about essential resources and methods of study.

Perhaps have a read through that, and then if you have further questions ask something a little bit more specific.  The more specific your question is, the more likely that you'll get a useful response.  As you can see, your original post was so broad that after 2 weeks it still didn't have a reply.

• Helpful 3