Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
mask57

Which movie is this?

mask57

ok... it was a while i watched this movie and i do want to watch it agin... but i don't recall a title. All what i remember is that it was at "Samurai" time. it was son who kept a father plans how to construct fireworks... At some stage this son was helping to fight against "bad" folks and he decided to build "missle". some of them was am arrows with small explosive (black powder) and engine. In the last part he construct a box with dezens of them as well as few BIG rockets he shut against other... I know that it is not much I recall but fighting to find it again.. If somebody do recall it I would appreciate a help :) 

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

Lu

If it had Samurai in the title, it is likely not a Chinese movie, rather a Japanese one.

Pandarow

Approximately when did you watch this movie? What kind of style or could you find a picture with similar style? That would be helpful to digg out the movie you are talking about.

Shelley

The only movie with fighting and fireworks I know of is Red Firecracker, Green Firecracker. Its more about a competition of firework makers but there is a remarkable scene towards the end with a huge firework battle.

mask57

Shelley - thanks for Red Firecracker, Green Firecracker, I know if but unfortunately it is not this movie :(

Pandarow - I watched this movie around 10+ Years ago, from the style POV it was a regular fight/love style 

Lu - it could be as well Japanese, but having 10+ years ago, it is hard to recall in details :(

Bibu

looks like a korean movie.