Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
DanielPL

What if I will be rewarded by two scholarships in the same time?

DanielPL

I applied for both CSC and CIS for Master's degree programs. What would happen if I will be awarded both of them? Would it be possible for me to choose which one do I prefer?

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

Ampicillin
On 6/13/2018 at 5:52 PM, DanielPL said:

I applied for both CSC and CIS for Master's degree programs. What would happen if I will be awarded both of them? Would it be possible for me to choose which one do I prefer?

I don't know much about CIS scholarship but I know about CSC. CSC you cannot get two scholarship at the same time (It's national scholarship, they have the national system to detect two scholarships from different university hence they will give you only one scholarship) if you have applied municipality or province scholarship chances are YES. You can get one scholarship under CSC and one under province etc. If CIS doesn't fall under national scheme then you may end up getting two scholarship and in this case you will have a chance to choose.

brendawinata

Urgent! Need info guys...
Yesterday I got an info that I admitted in Confucius Institute Scholarship for one year and last month I was informed that I passed the selection of master degree (CSC) program in another Univ and now still waiting for the final decision from CSC until late July. My question, what if I receive the Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China from Hanban first? What about my CSC scholarship? Will the CSC deny my scholarship application? Or they will also send me Admission Notice and Visa Application? If you know, please help me to answer this question. Thanks in advance.