Chinese-Forums

Tsinghua University Dorm Assignment

TonyZh

• New Members

Hi everyone,

First time poster here, I was accepted into a Master's program at Tsinghua and just wanted to know how the dorm registration worked. I haven't received any admissions package or "next steps" procedure other than whats displayed on my application portal. Where and when do I apply for dorms, is it an easy grab or do you need to race against everyone else at a specific time? Any tips would be appreciated.

Also, I missed the deadline for the CSC scholarship this year but the school applied for the Beijing Scholarship for me, any idea what the chances of landing this scholarship is and where do I check if I got it?

Thanks!

• New Members

@FRK I applied to chemical engineering. I unfortunately missed the CSC deadline so I applied directly using the graduate application portal. I received my "official" acceptance at the end of May and it is displayed as "admitted" on my application status page. Hope that helps