Chinese-Forums

One Belt One Road Scholarship 2018

Sa R

I'm not quite sure if I fit right in here, but I think so? I got admitted by BNU and was told that they were "recommending" me to that. However it has been confusing to me still because I can't indicate anywhere in their site (or just... anywhere) that they provide the scholarship (or maybe they just haven't updated the site yet). They told me that I am recommended for a CSC scholarship under One Belt One Road, but they asked me to submit in the CSC site through the Type B scholarship (university program for grants). So I'm confused if they submitted me to One Belt One Road or to the Type B scholarship, or if both scholarships coincided with one another (just that I live in a country that falls into the Belt and Road coverage if that makes any sense).

But anyhow, I haven't received any news so far but my university status keeps changing every once in a while in the international students application site. And also, I received my scholarship duration notice there; but when I emailed the university, they told me to wait. So I'm just confused.

Note: I did apply directly to BNU, not through the Type A/embassy format that people usually go for.

Best of luck!