Chinese-Forums

Eligibility for CSC Scholarship

MarleneAlv

Hi! I am really interested in Confucious Institute Scholarship for one academic year. I would like to know how to increase my chances of getting the scholarship.

I have been winner of the Chinese Bridge in my country and have HSK5 and HSKK intermediate. Does this mean my chances of getting the scholarship are high? or is there anything that would increase my chances of being accepted?

Thank you!! :)

On 7/4/2018 at 10:25 AM, MarleneAlv said:

Hi! I am really interested in Confucious Institute Scholarship for one academic year. I would like to know how to increase my chances of getting the scholarship.

I have been winner of the Chinese Bridge in my country and have HSK5 and HSKK intermediate. Does this mean my chances of getting the scholarship are high? or is there anything that would increase my chances of being accepted?

Thank you!! :)

Nobody knows exactly on what basis they choose. I have seen students with excellent grades NOT getting the scholarship and average students getting scholarship. But, if you have all the necessary documents, you're an excellent student, acceptance letters, strong recommendation Letters I don't see a reason why wouldn't you get it. Good luck. 

• Like 1