Chinese-Forums

Degree but NO Certificate

Laminebean

Hey guys,

Ive got a query. Im going to Beijing to teach English and I have recently graduated. However, for some reason I wont receive my certificate until after I go to China (maybe sometime in November). Will this provide problems in proving my qualification or can I just get a letter from my uni confirming my grade?

Thanx for your help!

Most universities will print out a copy of your academic record (shows what subjects you have completed and your marks. If you have finished your exams and have your results, you should be able to get an up-to-date copy. Use this instead of a certificate and in some ways is possibly better as certificates can easy be forged.

Hey guys' date='

Ive got a query. Im going to Beijing to teach English and I have recently graduated. However, for some reason I wont receive my certificate until after I go to China (maybe sometime in November). Will this provide problems in proving my qualification or can I just get a letter from my uni confirming my grade?

Thanx for your help![/quote']

:tong That's necessary, very necessary!!

otherwise, man , you just go to the Kindergarten and find some teaching things to do :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: