Chinese-Forums

Cheapest options for x-1 visa

Rastiazul

• New Members

Im planning to study mandarin. Ive found a few universities/schools at the cucas website that charge around 5000 RMB tuition / year but when I go to their main website , it says a higher price or no price at all. Im looking to enroll for 1 year and get the x-1 visa; could anyone verify if any places really charge around 5k/yr and help with the visa? Thank you

Welcome to the forum @Rastiazul :)

I read his/her question as "There are places that claim they're charging 5000 a year but when I go to their website they quote more. Are there really any schools that charge this much and will help with the visa"...?   As @DavyJonesLocker suggested, this is very cheap. 

I would imagine that for an X1 visa you're almost certainly going to be applying to a proper university rather than a private language school. 

• Like 1

5k rmb / year for tution is very cheap no? I don't know if Cucas is even legit so apply directly to the school or uni. they will send you the required docs to apply for the visa (the jw202 form and invitation letter) which is what you need to apply for visa yourself in your country. you have an application fee to pay to a uni/school normally. But my uni before in China it was 1400rmb per year tutition. I contacted a legit school in the city too about their fees, they charge slightly higher than a school for the number of hours of lessons but if you pay for more than a certain number of hrs they can help you with a student visa.

• New Members

thanx for the answers, I guess I was not clear: 5k is perfect but I couldnt verify those prices at the main websites

so I was wondering if anyone had knowledge about schools with prices like that

luc9999: could you tell me which schools you are talking about?

thanx