Chinese-Forums

About Liantong blacklist

Malcom_88

Hi

I'd like to ask you guys about Liantong's blacklist.

About 2 years ago, I stayed in Shanghai for 6 months and then I'm going to another city to learn Chinese.

When I was in Shanghai last time, my Chinese was so poor so I couldn't fully understand my phone plan. (I just signed up for the plan the school recommend us =_=)

However, I noticed that I signed up for 12 months plans.

The thing is that I knew it when I got back to my home country and there is a chance that they put my name on the blacklist since I didn't pay the cancelation fee. 

Is there anyone who has insights into this problem? Can I sign up for another carrier's plan? 

Once you run out of money on your account as the monthly fee is deducted they will cancel your account. This might leave you with a negative balance though, how much depends on the subscription you had and how many months after you left your account was canceled.  When you sign up with Liantong for a new number you will have to pay that amount first before you get a new one. How much it is they can tell you at the counter of any shop.

Or just sign up for a China Mobile number instead - they dont care how much money you might owe to another phone company.