Chinese-Forums

Help me translating a 40 seconds audio

wngjiongyi

• New Members

my Chinese is really basic, I could only understand some key words like guangzhou. Can someone translate this audio fully. I`d be really thankful! ?

Btw she is talking about how she met Lijia (her best friend) and about moving to guangzhou! ?

Link:  https://streamable.com/m1ndk 

She meets a girl called Li Jia (who arrives late at the scene then is talking to someone called Dani) who the speaker thinks is very pretty because she has bright eyes that are very small, something the speaker likes. She asks her where she's going and Li answers Guangzhou; the speaker was originally going to Beijing but discovering that Li Jia is going to Guangzhou the speaker tells her mother she is going to go to Guangzhou (as well) instead.

Not certain but I think this might have been at an event where students are accepted to college and that's the different choice of destinations made. Thought I heard 录 but might be wrong.

• Helpful 2

旁边也有很多六期的来了。然后,利嘉是后面才来的,她旁边还坐着丹妮。那个时候我就觉得利嘉——利嘉和丹妮在那个说话嘛——我就觉得这个女孩子笑起来眼睛弯弯的,不是——眼睛弯弯的,眼珠子都看不到了啊,太可爱了!我说这女孩笑得怎么这么好看呢,怎么……就是我特别喜欢有笑颜的人嘛,然后我就觉得她笑起来特别好看。然后当时我……当时其实我定的是去那个……当时我定的是去北京嘛,然后当时我就问她,我说“你去哪啊?”我说“你去广州还是北京还是留上海啊?"她跟我说她是广州的,她要留在广州。然后当时我就转过去就跟我妈说,我说”妈,我要留广州。“(笑)这是真……

It feels like the scene was at the end of some sort of training camp (modeling? singing?) or a talent show. It's unclear from her narrative whether it was in Shanghai or Guangzhou or an entirely different city.

• Helpful 3