Chinese-Forums

Are There Any Universities In Guiyang, China Where I can Learn Chinese?

Pianote

150 yuan per month for say, 20 hours of lessons. That works out to 7.5 yuan per hour, not calculating the time the tutor spends preparing the class. I don't know what tutoring prices are like in China, but I suspect that at these rates even in Guiyang you will not find a decent tutor.

If you Google 'studying Chinese Guiyang' you find several options for universities that teach Chinese. Perhaps you can ask around at those?

I suspect you will be unlikely to find anything for that price.  However you have other options.  I would speak to your boss at the school where you work and let them know you are interested in learning Chinese and ask if they can help you find someone.  You might even be able to get private lessons for free, or in exchange for some private English tutoring.

Chinese lessons in exchange for private English tutoring might not be ideal, but you're more likely to be able to find that, than you are likely to find a teacher for 150Y a month.

• Helpful 1