Chinese-Forums

2019 CSC Scholarships

lethargica
Lu
Message added by Lu

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Lu

@Talag i know someone that applied for csc while in china and he got it.

So wherever you are. Getting the scholarship is dependent on the government and your school willingness to nominate you as their candidate.

I would advice you apply

• Like 1

Hi

Can anyone tell me where in the application form can I apply for one year of language before starting my masters degree? I already filled the form, but I need one year language preparation to reach the level I need to start my masters, but I cant find where in the application can I ask for it

thx

U don't need to fill it. It comes with the scholarship.

When your school nominates you. They prepare every thing in ur admission letter. When csc awards you the scholarship. You would get one year preparatory before your major.

So dont worry jst fill, submit and send.

Hi! Is this scholarship only available for BA, Master and PhD? Or, is there a category for one-year Chinese programs?

I know that we can apply to just Chinese programs through the Embassy, but I would like to know if we can apply for this through universities too (type b).

Thank you!

8 hours ago, philippo said:

@jimenaqqqApplying for bachelor,msc and phd come with one year chinese already.

Unless you are applying for confuscious scholarship.

Thank you for your answer @philippo, maybe my question wasn't clear.

I mean if we can apply for just one year of Chinese, not Bachelor or Masters. I know the option is available through the Embassy (I know a lot of people that did this), but I want to know if it is also available through Type B.

My question refers to Chinese Governement Scholarship, not Confucius.

Thank you if anyone knows!

Hi! 

Is the chinese language program scholarship only for students who want to study one year or is it possible to do a semester only?

I planning to study just in the non-degree language program. Will I be eligible for scholarship or do I need to be in a degree program to be eligible for it?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, geniel 珍妮 said:

Is the chinese language program scholarship only for students who want to study one year or is it possible to do a semester only?

you can apply even if you dont have a university degree, yet, but the scholarship is for a year, maybe consider the Confucious Institute scholarship, they have different lenght scholarships but you have certain different requirements to apply

1 hour ago, GabrielaVD said:

you can apply even if you dont have a university degree, yet, but the scholarship is for a year, maybe consider the Confucious Institute scholarship, they have different lenght scholarships but you have certain different requirements to apply

@geniel 珍妮

If you are considering the Confucius Scholarship then you need to take the relevant HSK tests and need to register soon for those HSK tests as it takes over a month to get the test certificates. 

This scholarship has no HSK requirements except a high school diploma, however having a HSK certificate is advantageous but it is probably too late to take it as CSC embassy deadlines are early.

I am going to apply for the non degree Chinese language program for one academic year via the Chinese embassy in London. The deadline last year was on March 01, on the other hand the EU Window program was on Apr 1. You need to check your local Chinese embassy for the deadline.

Good luck!

• New Members

Hi,

I'm apply for CSC bachelor scholarship and i have done many steps except the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.

Can someone tell me the tests before going to the physician.

If someone from Karachi,Pakistan please guide me to done this step..

Thanks..

@geniel 珍妮 the scholarship is only available to start in september each year, so I'd recommend you to enjoy your traveling and apply until early 2020 to start in september same year. I think that'd suit you better and you would not find it a trouble to take the whole year that lasts the scholarship. 

@Eyoel I think I have seen some videos in youtube on how to write your study plan for CSC scholarship, I cant provide you with them at the moment, but Im sure if you take a look it'd be useful to you.

@Rashid Ali Im not from Pakistan, but the physical exam is the same for everyone. It basically is just to make sure you dont have or have not had any diseases that may disturbe the public order, such as cholera, psichosis, mental problems, etc. Dont worry, is very easy to take. It also lincludes the tests to HIV and siphilis, ECC and a chest X-ray. You can download it from the internet and take a look at it so you have the idea of the exams you will have to take before going, just a tip: do make sure before you go to the physician to include a photo (theres a space for it on the top right to paste it) and make sure the Doctor stamps the official stamp not only at the end of the document (there is a specific place for it at the very bottom) but also to put the stamp on your photo, this is to prove it was really you who took the examination.

Good luck to everyone!

• Helpful 2