Chinese-Forums

2019 CSC Scholarships

lethargica
Lu
Message added by Lu

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Lu

Hi guys. First of all, thank u all for all your useful answers. I´d like to ask two questions:

1. Regarding the Study Plan for a Masters Degree, should be write about our academic background, what do we plan to do with the scholarship and our future prospects? I thought so, but I have also read about writing a specific plan regarding what you are going to do each year... what option should I choose?

2. When they ask us to fill the duration of our studies, what should I put? My case is this: I want to study a masters degree (2 years) with one year of previous Mnadarin studies (as I want to take the master taught in Chinese)

Thanks!!

2019 to 2021.

Fill up.

When you are awarded the scholarship.

The date would be place by your school acurately.

Study plan is what your study is abt. The kind of Research u want to carry out. How u want to go about it. How u plan on staying in china. Its all about your plans when you enter china.

hi friends? i was apply in 2018 scholarship and i am not selected, now i want to apply in 2019 csc scholarship but my application status remain in progress and can't allowed me to make any change. is that mean i am in the waiting list? or i am not allowed to apply again? if any one with the same situation please contact.

Hello, I was recently pre-admitted to a masters program at Tsinghua and I'm interested in applying for a CSC Scholarship for the 2019 cycle. Just getting started on the process now and I have a few questions:

1. I've heard that the Type A application, via government institutions, is preferable to Type B, through the school itself. Is this just because schools can only nominate a certain number of candidates and there is no assurance that you get nominated? 

2. And if I apply for Type B, as an American currently living in the Middle East, I am confused as to which embassy I should be going through for the application. Should I be going through the Chinese embassy in the country I live in or the Chinese embassy in the United States? 

Hello!
Does anyone have experience with applying both for CSC (through embassy) and Shanghai Government Scholarship (same choice for first university, but different majors)?

It's not against the regulations, is it? Do you think it would negatively affect my application?
Of course if I am accepted I know I can only get one of the two.
I don't want to mess up my chance because of this, so I hope someone can enlighten me here :D 

Hi guys! I want to apply for Chinese scholarship through the EU Window program. I intend to apply for a master in Business and have HSK 6 certificate. 

My questiona are:

1) as I have good command of Chinese, is it better to write research plan in Chinese or English? 

2)Does Tsinghua University require an entry exam? What are the chances to get in that university with a 3.4GPA (out of 4)?

thanks for help