Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
lethargica

2019 CSC Scholarships

Lu

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Lu

Message added by Lu

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

geniel 珍妮

@芒果乾 im planning to study in spring 2020 as I'm busy this year. The CIS mentions the deadline for spring 2020 is on November so I'll probably still be able to apply. Thanks for the info. And good luck!!

@GabrielaVD ahh that makes sense thank you!

• Like 1

Jake13Kick

Hi guys. First of all, thank u all for all your useful answers. I´d like to ask two questions:

1. Regarding the Study Plan for a Masters Degree, should be write about our academic background, what do we plan to do with the scholarship and our future prospects? I thought so, but I have also read about writing a specific plan regarding what you are going to do each year... what option should I choose?

2. When they ask us to fill the duration of our studies, what should I put? My case is this: I want to study a masters degree (2 years) with one year of previous Mnadarin studies (as I want to take the master taught in Chinese)

Thanks!!

philippo

2019 to 2021.

Fill up.

When you are awarded the scholarship.

The date would be place by your school acurately.

Study plan is what your study is abt. The kind of Research u want to carry out. How u want to go about it. How u plan on staying in china. Its all about your plans when you enter china.

tesfaldet

hi friends? i was apply in 2018 scholarship and i am not selected, now i want to apply in 2019 csc scholarship but my application status remain in progress and can't allowed me to make any change. is that mean i am in the waiting list? or i am not allowed to apply again? if any one with the same situation please contact.

philippo

Just create another account and apply again for 2019.

In progress doesnt mean anything.

• Like 1

tesfaldet

@philippoi was trying but i am not allowed to create new account with similar email address, do you mean i have to apply with new email address

philippo

U should create another email as many as u want to apply with. Dont forget it because you would always use it to log in. 

But in your online form filling use your main email.

• Like 1

sevinjshabanova

Is anyone here who applied to Shanghai Jiao Tong University?