Chinese-Forums

2019 CSC Scholarships

lethargica
Lu
Message added by Lu

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Lu

Based on Wuhan university's official announcement It was supposed that they inform the primary results before April 15, but today is April 17 and still, the application status is in process. By the way, they have to announce it very soon, which let succeed candidates have enough time to post the hard copies. The whole process is seriously stressful(?).

good day guys

Applied at WHUT and submitted my CSC forms.I just received a Pre-admission letter after one month of submission.

Will it be right if withdraw my CSC application, upload the pre-admission letter and later submit it or just ignore the letter.

• Helpful 1

@Eyoel I understand perfectly. Was excited about passing a preliminary review for one of the universities but failed their academic review because according to them, my study proposal and research interests didn't fall in the interests of the professors in the department I applied to. Was quite the letdown after the initial excitement on passing the preliminary review. 

I think it's not about getting your hopes up, because once you apply or you are expecting something, there is a part of you that hopes(whether you want to or not), but it's about being prepared for what comes next and accepting that life goes on, whether you get what you hoped for or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, CubePhil said:

Was excited about passing a preliminary review for one of the universities but failed their academic review because according to them, my study proposal and research interests didn't fall in the interests of the professors in the department I applied to.

Hi, can you explain this to me, please?

so, do you know if you have or not received the scholarship yet? I got worried when I read this comment of yours cause I researched all of the teachers at my target school department and I no one was working in my ibterest of research, Im worried no one will take me for that. How do you know no one is ibterest in your research area, did they emailed you? and are you applyibg type A or B?

Please, the research interest got me worried :(

• New Members

Hello everyone .. 

I want to know to check my application status at my page it is submitted. 

I there any other way to check this is first time i am applying postgraduate csc. 

I already have interviewed from the University. But status is it that big to care?