Chinese-Forums

2019 CSC Scholarships

lethargica
Lu
Message added by Lu

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Lu

Yesterday I got an email from CUPB telling me that my application (CSC Type A) was received from CSC, and the university checked it, confirmed it and sent the admission materials to CSC for final approval. According to the information on campuschina.org, this could mean that I have been granted the scholarship. Can anyone confirm this?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, latinscholar said:

I have been granted the scholarship. Can anyone confirm this?

Not true. People get recommended to CSC but still miss out. So wait for the very final outcome.  

9 hours ago, Eyoel said:

I gus this year is not for me.

You did not apply to other Unis?

• Helpful 2

• New Members

Hi guys,

What does it mean when the website displays this?

Current status of the application form: accepted

Does it mean that the application has been processed? Anyone know when would we be informed of the final outcome?

Thanks!

Hello guys, happy to hear so many people are getting a scholarship this year. Those who haven't got theirs, there is always a chance for next year. Don't give up! Tongji has released it's pre-admitted notice so who have applied in Tongji can check on their online portal. Their official results of CSC will be out next month (I asked the teacher). 

If anyone is coming to Shanghai and need any city guidance PM me or text here. I can invite you to some of the Shanghai expat groups on Wechat so your life can be a little easier while you stay in Shanghai.

Good luck to everyone. 加油

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Helpful 1

4 hours ago, Eyoel said:

applied at Wuhan university the status didn't change. 

Alright. Next time apply using all available windows in your country and to as many Universities as possible just to increase your chances of winning the scholarship. 

• New Members
On 6/4/2019 at 8:39 AM, BM said:

Those of you who applied to Tsinghua University, anyone here who has their student id appearing on the school application system?

Me. And I have no idea what's that about

• New Members

Hi guys,

What does it mean when the website displays this?

申请表当前状态: 已受理

Does it mean that the application has been processed? Anyone know when would we be informed of the final outcome?

Thanks!

20 hours ago, potatochips said:

what's

I think 

20 hours ago, potatochips said:

Me. And I have no idea what's that about

I think it is obviously related to the admission package because your official admission notice contains your student id

13 hours ago, Frazerrr said:

It means "in progress". The most important thing is to receive an email from a university asking you to register as a student on their website. Once that is done, then it should go to the next stage for final approval from CSC.

4 hours ago, MissA said:

It takes me to a screen with a copy of my passport and my passport photo and it says this. I cropped my passport and photo out.

Nice! I am in the same situation too finally ? Guess we have to wait until next month for the final result, good luck!

7 hours ago, MissA said:

When I click on register the appointment. It takes me to a screen with a copy of my passport and my passport photo

I believe you got the scholarship, because the university is now getting you the accommodation.

• New Members
17 hours ago, 芒果乾 said:

It means "in progress". The most important thing is to receive an email from a university asking you to register as a student on their website. Once that is done, then it should go to the next stage for final approval from CSC.

Ahh I see. Thanks! 

Hmm.. but does this apply if I have applied for the CSC scholarship through my country embassy? 

Hey everyone!

After 3 long months, my status changed to "In Progress" finally. I know it doesn't mean anything, but it's better than nothing. :) 

(application Type A, EU Window)

• Like 2

• New Members

Hello ladies and gents, 

I am new here! 

Can anyone please clarify what the "audit completion" means?

I applied to Fudan university to study an MA in Chinese Philosophy and my section "status" it says this "audit completion". I cannot quite work out whether my application has been forwarded to the CGS (i.e. I know I was recommended, but I am not sure whether I am on the primary or on the back-up list. I could not get an answer for that from the University). My status on the CSC page is "in progress". 

Also, has anyone had this problem. I applied to Fudan for type B scholarship through the campuschina website, however, afterwards I was not able to submit applications to other universities, I simply did not see where I could do this. Did anyone else experience this? 

Best!