Chinese-Forums

2019 CSC Scholarships

lethargica
Lu
Message added by Lu

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Lu

15 hours ago, 芒果乾 said:

I think it could be the list of all CSC scholarship winners at SJTU. All scholarship winners lists that I have seen at various universities in China have never exceeded 100 people. 

ya guys got the list from another email than people from graduate (degree) programs (who did not receive any list,) meaning, as Missa said, there are scholarship winners who aren't on the list :) 

• New Members

Hello everyone, I am a student from indonesia.
Is there anyone who apply for master degree in tsinghua and scholarship type B?
I've already got the admission package through DHL, find out there is JW202 visa application with source of funding information ticked on "other".
I also have been nominated as CSC candidate in the admission letter and CSC result will announced in late July. 
Does it mean I've failed to get full scholarship since JW202 is visa application for self-supporting student? is there no chance at all?

2.jpg

1.jpg

• Good question! 1

On 7/2/2019 at 3:37 AM, Gosia said:

If I remember well, you also applied for category A? I don't know about the process in this case, when you get assigned to another uni, but my small guess is that your chances must be high... I think most people on cat. A get a scholarship once recommended by the embassy. Keep my fingers crossed for you.

I'm from Colombia, yes I applied through the embassy in my country and I got recommended by them. Thanks, I'm worried for the ticket :(

• Like 3

On 7/6/2019 at 2:54 PM, Doggo said:

Does it mean I've failed to get full scholarship since JW202 is visa application for self-supporting student? is there no chance at all?

I suggest you write your department or course coordinator to get advice on what to do. I am sure they will say we will send you a JW201 form. 

• Like 1

• New Members

Hello everyone!

I don't know if there is anyone under the same or similiar circumstances as me, but I hope to find an answer. So I applied CSC B type masters degree scholarship to 2 universities. Both nominated me for the scholarship, but then one of them rejected me because the other university also applied me. I also applied for Shanghai government scholarship to an other university. They told me today that I am accepted by them and got the shanghai government scholarship. I am afraid, because I don't know the final decision about the CSC scholarship, but they already nominated me. I would like to choose the Shanghai government scholarship, but I am afraid again if they know that I am nominated for the csc scholarship it can be a problem. I would like to withdraw from csc scholarship, but I don't know if it's possible if I am already nominated. Although chances of getting in with B type is not so strong, and Shanghai government scholarship is already sure. I know it sounds complicated, but I really don't know what should I do. I am also afraid If I ask them in e-mail, then they will reject me, because I am nominated for csc(I guess they don't know it now).

1 hour ago, Luone said:

Hello everyone!

I don't know if there is anyone under the same or similiar circumstances as me, but I hope to find an answer. So I applied CSC B type masters degree scholarship to 2 universities. Both nominated me for the scholarship, but then one of them rejected me because the other university also applied me. I also applied for Shanghai government scholarship to an other university. They told me today that I am accepted by them and got the shanghai government scholarship. I am afraid, because I don't know the final decision about the CSC scholarship, but they already nominated me. I would like to choose the Shanghai government scholarship, but I am afraid again if they know that I am nominated for the csc scholarship it can be a problem. I would like to withdraw from csc scholarship, but I don't know if it's possible if I am already nominated. Although chances of getting in with B type is not so strong, and Shanghai government scholarship is already sure. I know it sounds complicated, but I really don't know what should I do. I am also afraid If I ask them in e-mail, then they will reject me, because I am nominated for csc(I guess they don't know it now).

why are you worry, it seems both are different so take your time and make a good choice ok, 

we too dey wait am!!!!!1

Anyone here who apply to WHUT ?

Halla me...............................

• New Members
On 6/28/2019 at 5:27 AM, BM said:
On 6/28/2019 at 12:03 AM, murci said:

Hey I will go to tsinghua in fall too. Could you add me? Thanks

All right PM me..

Could you also add me to that group please??

On 7/6/2019 at 2:54 PM, Doggo said:

Any news on this? Tsinghua already sent me the package with the JW form but it hasn't arrived yet, so I don't know which one they sent but I will let you know!. I am recommended as a CSC scholarship student, but as Tsinghua tuition is higher than what is covered I don't know what my form will be to be honest... this is what the letter I signed for Tsinghua said:

image.thumb.png.eb10772e2986f651ac2aadc618b39363.png

I am still waiting for the embassy confirmation tho... I don't want to celebrate until that happens xD

Okay... So i finally received email from university. I applied through embassy and I was nominated there. 

Dear jtavi,
Greetings from Central University of Finance and Economcis!
I got your application documents from Chinese Scholarship Council and found that you didn't provide copy of bachelor degree instead of attachment.
Pl give it to  me asap for document review and also wechat number for further interview if possible.
Regards!
------------------

Frank

Director of Admission Office 

Does it mean I have good chances to get admitted to the university now? This was only email so far I received about my CSC scholarship.

17 hours ago, Linweile said:

I am recommended as a CSC scholarship student, but as Tsinghua tuition is higher than what is covered I don't know what my form will be to be honest...

Are you really going to pay 146,000RMB? ?

• New Members
On 7/10/2019 at 1:20 PM, Jtavi said:

Okay

On 7/10/2019 at 1:20 PM, Jtavi said:

Does it mean I have good chances to get admitted to the university now? This was only email so far I received about my CSC scholarship.

Yea, your chances are higher now. When did you receive it?

3 hours ago, BM said:

I can only Hope this seals my fate

Wow, congratulations. I see you are going to do a program that was my third choice - Global Business Journalism. I know someone on Facebook who is going for this program too. Congratulations fellow journalist. Where are you from?