Chinese-Forums

2019 CSC Scholarships

lethargica
Lu
Message added by Lu

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Lu

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have been away for sometime now. Was busy with my exams and other things. I hope the good news have started coming up.

What's new guys?

I would answer questions if need be

Wish you all d best

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, philippo said:

I would answer questions if need be

Wish you all d best

i made a big mistake for the Embassy, i did not used my embassy code for the application but they took it to CSC, 

Will they consider me, since i used the school code instead !! but the school provided me pre-admission letter. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wanzima35 said:

Will they consider me, since i used the school

If you were nominated and they sent your docs to csc that means that you were considered by university as an applicant type B. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 디에고 said:
12 hours ago, wanzima35 said:

Will they consider me, since i used the school

If you were nominated and they sent your docs to csc that means that you were considered by university as an applicant type B.

I am just hoping for the best. I think since i did not use my embassy code, they wont even check my documents for scholarship.

we are waiting for the outcome!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wanzima35 said:

I think since i did not use my embassy code, they wont even check my documents for scholarship.

we are waiting for the outcome!!

But when you applied, did you send the documents and the application form to your embassy? that's how it works in my country. If so, maybe your embassy knows what to do.. hope it works for the best!

• New Members

Hi, I applied for B type, university nominated me, but my csc application status is still submitet. From what I know, it means csc didn't touch my application yet. I am a little worried as the results should be announced soon... Anyone in same situation? 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 4:36 AM, wanzima35 said:

Any one here from Africa, I dont know if your Embassy has called you.

The waiting mood is too much

Been lurking on this website for a few weeks. I received a "congratulations you have been awarded the scholarship" email from the South African government for a type A scholarship on Friday! (Nominations here are done by one government department). The email also says "The official admission notice from the Chinese Government will be forwarded to you as soon as we receive it."

My program is non-degree Chinese Language studies. So anyway, I expect everybody in other African countries will be hearing the results this week.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Amelie900 said:

I received a "congratulations you have been awarded the scholarship" email from the South African government for a type A scholarship on Friday! 

Hey, congrats! hopefully the rest of us will find out the results this week

can you do me a favour and tell me your csc status? I just want to know if as soon as you are awarded the scholarship it changes to accepted or remains the same :)

3 minutes ago, GabrielaVD said:

Hey, congrats! hopefully the rest of us will find out the results this week

can you do me a favour and tell me your csc status? I just want to know if as soon as you are awarded the scholarship it changes to accepted or remains the same

Thank you! My CSC status still says "in progress"

• Helpful 1

For those still expecting result from there school.  Chill, sometimes it takes this long. 

Mine came September even after school have resumed. It depends on when CSC approves d list for your school and whether you are on 1st list or waiting list. There are over 2000 schools in China so it can be tedious. I wish you all best of luck while you wait. 

• Like 1

And for those that have gotten theirs and are anxious to book a room in a dormitory over fear that it would get filled up. Dont worry as far as you are a csc scholar. Accommodation wont be a problem. Any time u arrive. You wud be registered into a room. Unless you want to stay off campus. Everything would be provided so relax.

• Like 1