Chinese-Forums

How do Chinese people perceive CSR?

IngaJanina

• New Members

Hello everyone,

for my Master thesis I am trying to learn more about Chinese people perceive Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)?

You would really help me so much, by filling out my survey or sharing it with your Chinese friends and family. Thank you so much!

Also there is something in it for you: You have the ??????????? ?? ??? ??????? ? ??? ?? ????, when entering my survey. Try your luck now! Every second respondent is a winner and it only takes an average of 3 minutes to fill it out. Also feel free to share it with all your friends and family so they have a chance to win as well. You are helping me with my studies!

https://www.wenjuan.com/s/6jMRNb9/ 

Thanks a lot!

Inga

Of course, if you are interested, I would also be more than happy to share my findings with you later on!

Hello and welcome,

This forum is used mainly by people from all over the world learning Chinese. There are not that many Chinese people here, a few but not the majority, so I don't think this is the best place for your survey.

I am sorry but I don't have any suggestions as to where might be a fruitful place for your survey, maybe someone else here may come along and help. 

• Like 1