Chinese-Forums

X2 visa issues

blasian

• New Members

want to reapply for the visa but my the date on my jw202 for has expired on the 30th of September and I asked for an extension from the university which was granted but my visa application was rejected.now i want to reapply But the jw202 form has been stamped with checked I want to know if I should reapply with this stamped jw202 form or I should ask for a new jw202 form from the school and the school is about to start on the 22nd of October what should I do?

You should contact your school and ask them whether or not you should use the stamped jw form. Although, I've heard stories of people reapplying for the visa but no one ever said they had to get a new form instead of using the already stamped one. What was the reason your application was rejected? Did it have anything to do with health? Or did you check yes anything about joining organizations or owning/getting training for a weapon or whatever? These things matter.

Did you try asking them?

In my country you also have to state in your chinese visa application whether or not your visa was ever rejected. If it was rejected, you had to mention why.

So, they have to tell you so you can fill the form truthfully and properly.