Chinese-Forums

Is it normal for a JW202 form to take more than 3 weeks?

DarkestLight

Lol I was. But i had no idea that the rest of the post is missing.

Basically, I'm going to go study a one year foundation course in Qingdao. I received my acceptance on the 30 sept but the jw form processing was delayed for another week because of golden week (1-7 October) and then even after it had been 2 weeks (the 3rd week has started) the form was still nowhere near issued so i contacted my SICAS advisor and she told me that it will take another 2 weeks because there are 50 other applicants (same college) who were also a bit late in applying (like me) and hence received the admission notice almost with me. That means that their forms were being prepared with mine and that somewhat slowed down the progress. And another thing that has happened is that this time of the year is when most applicants of universities in the Shandong Province also have their jw forms processed so the government needs another 2 weeks to do all the processing. My question is: Is it normal for it take so long? Am I the only one going through this or are there other horror stories? ?

On 10/25/2018 at 12:25 AM, risenjustice said:

I'm also facing the same problem though I did apply to wuhan....i still don't get how the process goes coz most of my friends have already left for their respective universities even those late as menus left a day ago

Perhaps my advisor is right that this time of the year is when students come filing in and maybe it's not only happening in Shandong but also in other provinces.