Chinese-Forums

Please help me join Renren

Flexibleguiy

Great minds of China.

I am really happy and glad to be a member of this forum, please I have been looking for a way where I can join join and explore China through her social media platforms (renren, WeChat,qq) all of this have been very hard for me to do because I don't have a Chinese number or have anyone in China who can help me

Please I need your help to help me register renren

Thanks

I think renren is dead, and I don't know anyone who uses it any more. Simillar to how MySpace is in the US. This has been the case for a while now.

I think pretty good Chinese social media can be had through WeChat, which you do not need to have a Chinese number to register (unless something changed in the last 3 months). 

QQ is less popular that it was 5 years ago, but still has people who actively use it, and you also do not need a Chinese number to get an account.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

2 hours ago, 大肚男 said:

I think renren is dead, and I don't know anyone who uses it any more. Simillar to how MySpace is in the US. This has been the case for a while now.

I think pretty good Chinese social media can be had through WeChat, which you do not need to have a Chinese number to register (unless something changed in the last 3 months). 

QQ is less popular that it was 5 years ago, but still has people who actively use it, and you also do not need a Chinese number to get an account.

Thanks so much for this, I really appreciate, I have WeChat and qq on my Android but I don't have any Chinese friends on them to chat / communicate with