Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
withnoteeth

QQ wechat

withnoteeth

Hi,

Just a question about visa z and wechat QQ. My girlfriend is chinese living in China and me from Australia living in Australia now (two girls). We use wechat, QQ for talking or video, we sometimes talk about sex and we talk during a shower (so no clothes and we can see it on the wechat screen and qq screen (no sex video tape, just nude like in the chinese spa haha)). This is just between us. Well, I think I can trust her. Could I still get my visa z? Is this kind of video and two girls love conversation could be bad for getting my visa z, for my future in china or my work in china ?

Sorry for such weird topic

Thank you for your help

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

anonymoose

I don't recall any questions about naked video chat on the visa application form.

• Like 2

withnoteeth

I heard government tracks every data on wechat and qq. Could it be dangerous for me, my future in China if they can access to it (they think it's po"""rno""""gra"""phy...)? 

DavyJonesLocker

2 naked girls girls talking in a shower?  And noting your username I'm suspecting a troll post? 🤨 (Seems like the wrong site of choice for such shenanigans )

Even if it isn't, I am sure you are not the first couple to have intimate chats over video in China  

withnoteeth

Not a troll, just afraid because i am foreigner and got a job with people interaction. If some day they need to control my ID, could be dangerous for me...maybe?!

Lu

I think there is little danger to your getting a visa if talking in the nude on video is all you do.

However, if you irritate the Chinese government in other ways (LGBT activism, pro-Tibetan activism, working for an NGO the government disagrees with, you name it), these videos could get you in trouble. Chinese companies generally don't keep secrets from the government, so these video chats are kept somewhere. But as long as nobody is interested in you or your girlfriend, they will not surface.

cliveface96

Never heard of it happening but at the same time I would never underestimate just how scummy the CCP are. 

withnoteeth

Make me afraid. I would like to live a long time in China but looks like it's better to stay out of China with such situation. 

Is The government record even if I live in Australia? Could I change my wechat (maybe they don't track if I change ID)? What could I do to go back and try to escape this kind of troubles?! hahaha

Maybe big city are more open-minded...