Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
阿童木

Sesame social credit score

阿童木

So after reading so much about this in western press in the last few months, I finally got around to seeing if my alipay account has a social score!

how do I compare to other chinese-forums sesame citizens, and any tips on how to improve my standing as an upstanding member of PRC society 😉 

221543892948_.pic.jpg

• Good question! 1

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

roddy

I've been meaning to post about the social credit score things - are they actually impacting on daily life yet?

• Like 1

abcdefg
25 minutes ago, roddy said:

I've been meaning to post about the social credit score things - are they actually impacting on daily life yet?

Not so far as I can tell. 

imron
24 minutes ago, abcdefg said:

Not so far as I can tell. 

I guess you have a good rating then 😉

Publius

Screenshot_2018-12-04-19-03-04-871_com_eg.android.AlipayGphone.thumb.png.7df400b9d936e3e5e110ac0df05d9359.png

Don't have a score. Doesn't seem to impact me.

There are other ratings around, too.

China Mobile rates its customers. (I think I'm one star.) So do many banks.

imron
On 12/4/2018 at 10:23 PM, Publius said:

Doesn't seem to impact me.

You're agent j.

dtcamero

ouch! 578

glad this isn't my real credit score 😂 must be because of all the times i had to educate mainland 留学生 about the 六四事件.

IMG_6103.PNG

Lu

To my knowledge, the Sesame score (which is in the pictures you are posting) is not the same as the government-rated social credit score. So talking about 六四 and buying diapers instead of booze goes into two different systems with two different scores.

• Like 1