Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
hismaimai7777

Pleco question

hismaimai7777

I had to re download it on my iPad. I updated all my purchases but do not have my flash cards in it. Trying to import but does not seem to find my iPhone. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong lol

Anyone have a link for npcr flash cards book 1

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

mikelove

Flashcards would only be kept if you had them stored on iCloud - if they're stored locally then unfortunately iOS would delete them as soon as you deleted the app (to free up space).

Import - are you trying to 'share files' from another device? That's always a little fiddly (requires them to be on the same network, among other things) - does it work any better if you go into File Manager (on the device that has your flashcards), tap on the (i) button next to your flashcard file, tap "Open In," and then AirDrop the file to your iPad?

Another option would be to use the "Upload/Download Files" command (also in File Manager), which would let you connect to one device from your computer's web browser (as if it's a tiny web server), download the file from that device to your computer, then connect to your other device and upload it to there.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1