Chinese-Forums

Watching With Transcripts: 鬼吹灯之精绝古城 (Candle in the Tomb)

markhavemann

Episode 10 added. Since it's a nice round number I've added some stats for the first ten episodes together. If anybody wants something specifically that isn't there, let me know and I'll add it. 

2 hours ago, imron said:

I still don't know which specific WeChat, Alipay or Paypal account I should make a donation to

Hahaha good point and I'll add this stuff to the main transcription project page too. 

Paypal

WeChat ID: 

markhavemann

Alipay

I'm not actually sure. I think that may involve giving my phone number out so maybe PM'ing is better if that's the route anyone wants to go. 

• Thanks 1

why does this seem to link to a video that is 10 minutes longer than episode 1 in the playlist with a different title?

Are we just talking about 1 show or am I missing something?

10 hours ago, BaneGlory said:

why does this seem to link to a video that is 10 minutes longer than episode 1 in the playlist with a different title?

Are we just talking about 1 show or am I missing something?

I assume you are talking about the Youtube link. 

The title of the video on Youtube should be "鬼吹灯之精绝古城 01 (靳东、陈乔恩 领衔主演)" and have a duration of 35:35. I've tried getting there with the direct link as well as through the playlist and they are both the same.

Are you maybe being redirected or something? If you can't figure it out maybe include some screenshots.