Chinese-Forums

Help With a Song Please

DueSie

• New Members

There's this song I really liked several years ago and I've tried to find it to download and I haven't been able to find it so I'm thinking I have the artist and title wrong.  A friend in college translated it for me but since I haven't been able to find it now I'm wondering if maybe her translation was off?  I was told it was by I Neng Cheng and the title was (phonetically) Yo wo yo do shi, roughly translated to I Want You but You are Forbidden.  I've never been able to find a Chinese singer by that name or a song title like that either.

Recently I found a couple of old mixed tapes with it on there and so I've attached the song listings because I wrote the title down copied from the title on the tape I'd heard it from.

Can anyone tell me if the artist and title are correct and, if so, where I could download please?  Or, if it's wrong, what the correct artist and title are?

Thank you!

Dues

Chinese 001.jpg

• Good question! 1

There's a song called 诱惑我的心 (yòuhuò wǒ de xīn - something like "Beguiling my heart") by 伊能静 (Can be romanised Yi Nengjing but she seems to go by Shizuka Inou https://baike.baidu.com/item/伊能静/375317?fr=aladdin)

Song here:

https://music.163.com/#/song?id=317291&market=baiduqk

Is that it?

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

• New Members

Oh, my gosh, thank you soooo much!  I'm pretty sure that's it.  I couldn't play the song - the little circle just kept spinning and the song never loaded - but the characters look right and the picture of her on that website looks VERY familiar so I'm pretty sure this is the right song.  

Thank you thank you thank you!  You're awesome:-)

• Like 1