Chinese-Forums

Need information about the requirement documents of CSC scholarship

Marleny

• New Members

1-The Foreigner Physical Examination Form, can i fill it in the computer and the stamp and sign handwritten right?.  they ask for laboratory exams, if the attach results are in spanish do i have to translate them or can i leave it like that ? 

2-The notarized copy of diploma and transcript , what that means, do i have to ask a lawyer to do it, ? can someone please show me a real notarized document 

3-I have to translate the diploma and transcript but the seal of the notary needs to be in the translate also and in the copy ?  or its ok with the university seal?

4-The notarized document its a confirmacion of the notary saying the document its ok or just a seal in the copy ?

5- 3,000 Yuan p mounth is enough to live as a student with housing paid for the CSC.  Do they provided food in the campus or i have to cook and buy the food ?

THANKSSS

• Good question! 1

On 2/16/2019 at 12:21 PM, Marleny said:

1-The Foreigner Physical Examination Form, can i fill it in the computer and the stamp and sign handwritten right?.  they ask for laboratory exams, if the attach results are in spanish do i have to translate them or can i leave it like that ? 

2-The notarized copy of diploma and transcript , what that means, do i have to ask a lawyer to do it, ? can someone please show me a real notarized document 

3-I have to translate the diploma and transcript but the seal of the notary needs to be in the translate also and in the copy ?  or its ok with the university seal?

4-The notarized document its a confirmacion of the notary saying the document its ok or just a seal in the copy ?

5- 3,000 Yuan p mounth is enough to live as a student with housing paid for the CSC.  Do they provided food in the campus or i have to cook and buy the food ?

This is my first time applying for the CSC scholarship but I am going to try my best to assist you:

1. The Foreigner Physical Examination Form is to be downloaded and completed and stamped by a doctor . You are not necessarily asked to attached the results but if you do It would have to be  translated to english or chinese. 

2. The Notarized copy of your diploma and transcript is to be done by a notary public division in your home country .Check with your school for assistance. 

3. I think with the university seal it would be fine. 

4. I would provided a copy of my notarized diploma.

5. As I am not aware , I have reviewed some comment from current CSC student who state that the stipend is enough to support you. This information would best come from your chosen universities websites. 

Please search through these previous pages they have been very helpful in my research of the CSC process. All The best!

https://www.chinese-forums.com/forums/forum/66-universities-in-china/

https://www.chinese-forums.com/forums/topic/57153-2019-csc-scholarships/?tab=comments#comment-443209

https://www.chinese-forums.com/forums/topic/55435-2018-csc-scholarships/?tab=comments#comment-427229

On 2/16/2019 at 12:21 PM, Marleny said:

Hi, Please find below a copy of my notarized diploma. Hope it can shed some light in your application.

output-compressed.pdf

• New Members

You are so helpful

I see you don’t need a lawyer seal just the university and the ministry of education seal.

One more questions

Do i have to take all the document with me when i visit china or just the physical examination ?

Do you have been in a chinese university , can you tell me your experience ?

6 hours ago, Marleny said:

Do i have to take all the document with me when i visit china or just the physical examination ?

Do you have been in a chinese university , can you tell me your experience ?

Hi,

Well from what I have gathered from previous scholarships winners you are required to take all your documents with you to china for registration, as the university need to see your real documents. 

Sorry I have never been to china so I am unable to provide this information. As I have mentioned previously there are alot of forum that can provide you with this information. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2019 at 11:06 PM, Shaquelle Mckenzie said:

The Notarized copy of your diploma and transcript is to be done by a notary public division in your home country

In the UK at least this can also be done by a solicitor (lawyer) and it's much cheaper.  I paid £5 per document.

If you can find a Justice of the Peace they may also be able to do it for free.  I did this when in Australia.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:21 AM, Marleny said:

Its better if its hand written, since that would be how the Dr. would do it, otherwise I think it would look fake.

I got the scholarship 2 years ago, there was no problem in sending the exam results in Espanol, I think its because inside the FPEF the results are written in English. Just make sure to glue your photo first, and that the Dr. stamps over the photo and at the end of the document.

Just google "notario publico" in your hometown (public notary), thats the kind of lawyer that notarizes documents. It just a stamp and a statement that the document is real and valid internationally.

you have to take your original documents to the notary, and then you can take the notarized copies to a translator. Translator will add that the translated document is notarized. Thats what Im doing this year to not exceed the pages, but last time I notarized my originals and then translatedfrom my originals (translation did not include it was notarized). I really dont know if I explained myself well XD

both, its a seal proving the document is real and is valid internationally

3000 is enough money, dont worry. Maybe if you live in an expensive city such as Beijing or Shanghai 3000 is just tight, but in other cheap inland cities is a lot of money XD

You can cook at the kitchen dorms or eat at the canteen, its cheap.