Chinese-Forums

Chinese Government Scholarship application form

Anano

Hello, I have several questions concerning the application procedure of UNESCO/Chinese government scholarship. I`ll be very thankful if you help me :)

1) In the sub field of "Education and Employment History" I have to write the starting and finishing date of my study at the university,the thing is I have not finished yet(I am on my third year).What date should I put in the "Study Completion Date"? It does not have any other options than just putting the exact date

2) Also there are two other sections "Highest education" and "Other Education Certificates" ,in the first one I wrote my university.Do I have to write my school in the second one? If not,any suggestions what do I have to write in here?

3) In the section of Language Proficiency and Study Plan there is a box for the duration of study, the duration is one year but I do not know the exact dates.Any ideas here?

P.S. I am applying for "The Great Wall Program"

1. put whatever date the end of your academic year is this year for your university

2. it does not hurt to mention your previous schools.. I filled mine all in

3. see when the end of the academic year is for the universities you are applying for. For example, Fudan's Spring semester ends on 27 June 2020: http://www.fdcollege.fudan.edu.cn/_upload/article/files/ec/c5/16f27b834a348a3b5a3bdb7363a8/4d65e865-b111-4056-ac72-94cb1ab7b8f1.pdf so almost all other Chinese universities should be similar.

• Thanks 1