Chinese-Forums

Zhengzhou Zhongsheng Education Consulting

BenedictR

• New Members

Hi all,

just looking for some advice. I want to move out to teach in China. I’ve been offered a contract with Zhengzhou Zhongsheng Education Consulting but can’t find much about them online or any reviews. Does anyone have any experience with this company? 

Thanks!

There are so many schools generally. Some are tiny and fade out, some are only in one city or province or area of China, some just have Chinese online presence (mostly recruiters hire for those). 

Your best bet is to ask whoever is recruiting you to provide emails for someone who works there but isn’t a manager AND preferably someone who just left. If they’re reluctant to do either of these things then that should set alarms ringing. 

Im surprised they haven’t offered this to you already. It’s pretty common. 

You could also try searching for there Chinese name to see if that has any hits. It’s likely they would be in Chinese though. 

Igot offered a job at a University in Weinan once. The school had one foreigner so I emailed them. They told me enough to know the job wasn’t for me. 

Who is trying to recruit you? The school directly or a recruiter? Are they Chinese or foreign? 

You could read this (I wrote it) as well. 

• 3 months later...
  • New Members

I've also got an offer from Zhengzhou Zhongsheng Education Consulting, and have been hunting around for info on them. BenedictR, did you end up going with them? If so, what are they like? Any info would be great. Thanks!!!

• New Members

Hey! Sorry for the slow reply. I decided not to go with them in the end due to the lack of information. I’ve just started with a really good company in Shanghai! I recommend going with a good week known company. They really helped me out getting the visa and all the paperwork. And they paid for it too!