Chinese-Forums

Foreigner Physical Form for Scholarship

Marleny

I did it hand written, but what really matter about that form are the stamps above your photo and at then end with the date. Also, print it on both side of one paper, its better that way, some people have had problems when its in 2 different papers.

Ya i also thought printing both sides, seems much more easier.

Can i ask in this topic, whats the Official Stamp meaning?? The medical center stamp or what?? In here they always put the doctors registration number with his name as a stamp, they never put the medical institution/clinic/center stamp.

And X-ray report... I have done a few chest x-ray in all this years and they never game me a report, can my doctor just fill in there?? No presence of tuberculosis or something like that??

Thanks!

• New Members

Hii.

Can i ask something. 

Css have two scholarship mode. I mean through ministry of education and mofcom.

I have already applied and submitted to ministry of education. 

But my qn is in the second mode( mofcom) what is the procedure of submitting. Because i go there and receptionist said to me she has no info about the scholarship??

On 3/14/2019 at 5:15 AM, Tuxon said:

whats the Official Stamp

It is required that the health center stamps your physical report, pthersiwe it would look fake. A public health cebter should have their seals or stamps, just go there and explian the situation that you need the offical stamp on this report.

On 3/14/2019 at 5:15 AM, Tuxon said:

have done a few chest x-ray in all this years and they never game me a report, can my doctor just fill in there?? 

I think its bet to add them, as the physical exam form requires reports to be attached. I find it odd that after an x-chest exam they wouldnt give you a report, my advice is, again, go to a public health center and ask how to get the xchest exam report. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GabrielaVD said:

as the physical exam form requires reports to be attached.

Does it?  Says who?

I didn't attach mine (they are confidential, right?) and the Chinese consulate didn't tell me that I should.

On 3/14/2019 at 6:15 PM, Tuxon said:

can my doctor just fill in there?? No presence of tuberculosis or something like that??

That's exactly what my doctor did.  It's their job to interpret the detailed medical reports and summarise them on the form.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mungouk said:

Does it?  Says who?

IMG_20190317_110834.thumb.jpg.6062ea6865353d9049521d8b7f0885dc.jpg

It says right there in the exam format XD

10 hours ago, mungouk said:

(they are confidential, right?)

I dont really know if there is or not a problem if you dont attach them, but if you are planning on studying in China for more than 6 months you're gonna have to take the exams again, so no confidentiality there. My Embassy's country does require to attach them.

Anyway, goodluck with your applications! we can agree that nobody knows exactly what is taken into account when CSC grants a scholarship, so just apply to the best of your knowledge and hope it goes well!

Screenshot_2019-03-17-11-06-44-47.png

• Like 1

I think he means that in some cases, the doctor is the one who evaluates the X-Ray image and he does the report in front of you watching the image, I only got reports on MRI or Ultrasound, and thats because the doctor makes you go telling them to check for possible spine problems, so when they make the MRI they will be watching specifically in the spine and do a report about the spine (Or whatever is the possible problem the doctor asks to check).

Anyways i dont think there will be a problem the doctor fill that area since they are also allowed to write a report.

Aids, Syphilis, etc report is a blood test negative or positive, the doctor doesnt have to do anything there since the laboratory gives you the result. (My blood analysis report is bigger than the space to put it hahaha, i will just fold it)

Anyways, thanks for all the information and also good luck to everyone!!

22 hours ago, GabrielaVD said:

It says right there in the exam format XD

Interesting.  I've only just noticed that it didn't say that on mine... and like I said, the consulate happily "legalised" it with their seal when I gave it to them.

The doctor wrote "no evidence of pulmonary tuberculosis" next to the X-ray exam box, and "non-reactive" for the blood tests below.

1471480577_Screenshot2019-03-18at23_00_25.thumb.png.b7ff7396334bfa0886a13bd6e7a7af2d.png