Chinese-Forums

Saving individual comments

Tomsima

Forgive me if i'm missing a feature that already exists, but is there a way to save individual comments for reading later. When I'm out and about i often skim through threads and see some life changing advice that I don't have time to read. I give it a like, but then cant seem to find a big list of all my liked content. I'm in the habit of doing this from other platforms like youtube, and was wondering if there is something similar here on the forums that im missing?

Not really. We'd be duplicating your browser bookmarks. You can keep track of topics by following, and the share icon at top right of every posts gives you a direct link to specific comments you could bookmark. And while there no list of liked content, there is a list of everything you've done. Hang on, will find link. 

I do check my recent activity, but more often than not the liked content I want to retrieve is already out of range. Is there a way we could get our activity page extended to a month or more in what it records?

That's what I was thinking of. I'll see (tomorrow) if I can easily make that link to the post, that'd make more sense. Tomsima, I know that's not quite what you were looking for, but probably as close as we're going to easily get.

• Like 1