Chinese-Forums

Can anyone recommend a 1 year Chinese language course which is eligible for CSC scholarship?

iaas206

Just found out I won't be able to apply for Confucius Scholarship this year. Been looking for a 1 year non-degree language course in Beijing/ warm, southern provinces but so many universities that accept CSC Scholarships only accept them for Bachelor/MA/PhD and not non-degree programmes. 

Has anyone got a CSC Scholarship/ applied for one for 1 year non-degree Chinese study? Would you recommend that uni and why?

Thanks for your help!

• Good question! 1

Sichuan University! I love Chengdu - amazing food, people, culture, places to travel/see. . I can't speak on the lower level courses but I was in upper level during my time there in 2017-18 and the teachers/courses were pretty good. Also it's not too strict so if you want to apply yourself you totally can, and if you don't then you can just hang out with friends and experience the culture.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

From what I remember almost all unis accept CSC for language. I went to Chonqing university and Im very please with the result ? what I loved the most about it is that its a super big city, the uni was in a convenient zone and its also not expensive. Since Chongqing is in the center of China it was easy to travel ?