Chinese-Forums

Intermediate Chinese recordings resources or links

Mig

I was going to recommend slow-chinese.com, but I got a security warning saying the website's certificate is likely expired.  I never know whether to take those warnings seriously or not. 

I was using those recordings several years back and pasting the transcript texts into imron's Chinese text analyser, and found that to be a great combination. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 1:41 AM, Xiao Kui said:

I was going to recommend slow-chinese.com, but I got a security warning saying the website's certificate is likely expired.  I never know whether to take those warnings seriously or not. 

I this case, it's a little of both. The website is ACTUALLY compromised. While downloading the files should be fine BE CAREFUL. And definitely do not give the site any personal information! And don't trust it for anything beyond getting the MP3s or checking the transcripts. (Most of the MP3s are on Web Archive anyway. I will upload the rest there if people want.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...