Chinese-Forums

How I can convert Chinese audio to text?

Tdaw2019

What audio? 

There's no easy way to do it - I don't think automatic text-to-speech is reliable enough yet. Some people find Chinese people to make transcripts. Unless you have to listen to THAT audio, it might be easier to find something that already has text. If you tell us what level you are and what you hope to do, we can possibly recommend something. 

And welcome to the site!

• Helpful 1

It is a video,  I found it on YouTube channel and I converted to  audio , and I heard about apps can convert audio to text , so I thought maye I can find app help to get the text .

about me I finished (一,二 班 在东华大学2014) elmentery level and after that I backed home.

about my problem : I mentioned it earlier on post (how I can improve my listening skills) my listening problem. 

about What I hope : I hope to improve my listening,  because although I passed hsk 4  (in 2014),  still I can't  understand Chinese very well .?

If you look at the link I posted above, we have text for LOTS of TV shows that you could find on Youtube. Find one you like and you can listen to the show and use the transcript to help with difficult bits. 

Speech-to-text isn't very reliable, especially if the audio isn't clear. You'd get mistakes in the text which would confuse you. But you can always ask "what do they say at 3:10, I can't understand it." questions on here. 

• Helpful 2