Chinese-Forums

Is MOFCOM available this year 2019

gamatui

• New Members

I have checked in the website (35219.newnetwebnt01.eastftp.net/EN/) which usually provides information on MOFCOM scholarships and there is no information regarding applications for this year. Has anyone here successfully submitted an application for the MOFCOM scholarships to the Economic and Commercial Counselor's Office in your country or received any information regarding applications for this year. 

18 hours ago, Bunnyyy said:

Same question here, I have ask my country embassy(Malaysia), they keep asking me check the announcement on website, but today is already 21st April

What do you mean? Do you mean that they actually claim that they are accepting applications, and you should look at the website to apply? Would you please elaborate? 

• New Members

Mofcom Scholarship will be open this year, but they still haven't receive notice from china so they can't accept applicants for now and ask me to check for the official announcement on embassy website ,If there is an official announcement means they start to accept applications 

On 4/21/2019 at 4:21 PM, Bunnyyy said:

Same question here, I have ask my country embassy(Malaysia), they keep asking me check the announcement on website, but today is already 21st April

Hi buddy, I'm from Malaysia too. How did you contact them ? I tried to email them but there's no reply. And what they mean when they say check on the website ? Can you share me the link? By the way, I applied to the embassy too this time but this year there's no scholarship and I sent my documents without looking on this year instructions?

• 4 weeks later...
  • New Members
AGASSIN Romaric Hippolyte

Good evening everyone. please what are the
specialties offered by the bource mofcom. I apply to
the embassy of my country with specialty agriculture
but it seems to me that this is not part of it. Please
help

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...