Chinese-Forums

Admission requirements in chinese universities

xxx_wissem_xxx

I'am from tunisia ,and i want to study bachelor in china ,i graduated from high scholl with a low medium mark (55%) and i was wondering if there are any chinese universities that would accept my application .Studying and living in china has always been a dream for me and i really hope someone could help me find a univesity that would accept my academic level . I am interested in studying electrical engineering and automation , digital media technology ,civil engineering ,computer science, or any other thing that has a relationship with technology so plz help me 

12 hours ago, marcop1 said:

Your grades shouldn't be a problem in my opinion, but you won't be getting any kind of scholarship though.

Can i get a scholarship when i reach my 2nd year in the university ? 

In some universities yes, but you won't be getting government scholarships but will be getting scholarships from the university that too only if you're able to be among the top of your class and are able to take part in all university activities.

Keep in mind scholarships provided by the university only cover half or total fees. Whether the university finds you fit for a scholarship is evaluated every year. So even if you're able to obtain a scholarship in your 2nd year but your grades and your participation dip than the university would decide that you're an unfit recipient and you'll have to pay the full fees for the next year.

Anyways good luck!