Chinese-Forums

CUCAS - Chinese University application

Sophieb_B

• New Members

Dear all, 

I would like to know if anyone who is actually studying in Zhejiang University or another university has applied to it via CUCAS website ? 

I am beginning to wonder if it is or not a scam. And would like some reassurance that it is a legit website :) 

Thank you all ! 

There has been a thread on CUCAS a few years ago, although unfortunately it is not entirely informative. You can also try searching (top right of this site) for other comments.

Meanwhile anyone with recent(ish) experience with CUCAS is welcome to share their experience here.

• 1 month later...

My biggest advice to anyone is to liaise directly with the university. You as the would-be university student now need to learn to independently find out contact information, including phone numbers and email. Email may not be ubiquitous across China but these departments dealing with foreign students should have effective mailboxes. Then use Skype to make the phone call. Again, these departments should speak English. I am sure Zhejiang University have a respectable department dealing with future foreign students. Please come back to the forum and share these pertinent information after your application is done and dusted. 

P/S: Have you checked out the ZU threads in our forum. Also suss out and talk to current or previous ZU students here! :wink: