Chinese-Forums

Help needed with word in low-quality image

Eli24

• New Members

I don't know what's the point of being so angry 889!

I faced a problem reading a Chinese phrase and the guys here kindly helped me, respectively I am thankful of them. That's it, so simple!

FYI, the phrase was not part of a sentence it was just written beside a diagram if it can satisfy you and become helpful for you!

Thanks again from the ones who tried help without hesitating to except any kind of a payback :)

20 hours ago, Eli24 said:

I don't know what's the point of being so angry 889!

Where was 889 angry?  He was just pointing out that if you have extra context, it's useful for the people who will help you to include that extra context in the original question, which to me is a thoroughly calm and reasonable thing to state.

And giving the context and relevant background information helps others of us benefit from the answers the more experienced here give to you. It also helps to ensure the advice you're given is more accurate and correct.

It's not about payback, it's about sharing... 

TBZ

• Like 1

• New Members

My point is that how we can judge without knowing even there has been a context that the writer has not "provided" for the others?! And by "the others" I mean the ones who has tried their best to respond according the topics' title and context.

BTW, TDZ, I have thanked "the ones who tried help without hesitating to except any kind of a payback", so I don't get the point of You explaining what it is my thankfulness is about! :)) It is like you say I am thankful of my father, and I come and say it's not about father, it's about mother... :)

I'm going to close this thread before this goes further. Eli, feel free to come back next time if you have more questions, but please remember to provide context too. And your thanks have been noted and are much appreciated.