Chinese-Forums

A survey for Chinese learners, please help in 5 minutes.

Brian2333

• New Members

Hi. All. I am a researcher doing my project on language attitude. If you are learning Chinese in anyway, please help me with the survey. It could be done in just 5 minutes. Don't worry, it is FULLY ANONYMOUS. Thank you and all the best.

http://smartsurvey.mikecrm.com/yhqV43e

Also if you have any questions for me, just ask. As a researcher in Shanghai, I could answer it as far as I know.

• New Members
2 hours ago, Shelley said:

I had a look at your link, as it is not Secure my antivirus stopped me proceeding. I am not sure if you can change this but I would recommend it as it may put people off.

Thanks for reminding me. This is just a survey system without any input of personal information. I am trying to fix it but it seems that it will appear in some cases.  But do not worry.

To add to Shelley's point on getting responses:

The survey says "Nation" is optional.  I tried to write my country, but it says a number must be added.  I don't see any place where the number for each country is listed.

Also, your note says you want people who are learning Chinese in "anyway" to respond.  However, the survey requires HSK level or some other (A, B) rating system.  If you want respondents who are learning in "anyway", this requirement needs to be removed.  Or say you only want people who've been tested for their HSK level (or whatever the other system is).