Chinese-Forums

Looking for people who study in CUGB (China university of geosciences)

Welbeck

• New Members

Hi everybody

I've applied for masters in CUGB China university of geosciences in Beijing. They don't have a web site in english. I would like to know more about this university, dorm, and so on. Could u please reply here or on wechat (if u would share on personal messages), to ask u several questions

Thanks

• 5 months later...
  • New Members

The university is really bad, the quality of living there is terrible. The dorms are as a jail, they control you every movement. THe kitchen is not working, so you have to eat all the time out. It is not a chance to live alone in your room, and also they don´t accept your claims.

By other hand, the level qulity is horrible, you wont learn somehting new, specially because everything is in chinese and they don´t help you in nothing. 

If you have the chance, go to another university, otherwise you will have a really bad experience there

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 6:33 PM, Federic said:

THe kitchen is not working

I don't think uni in China would offer a kitchen. It is strange. (or maybe you meant canteen.) 

On 11/25/2019 at 6:33 PM, Federic said:

THe kitchen is not working

I don't think uni in China would offer a kitchen. It is strange. (or maybe you meant canteen.)