Chinese-Forums

Latest Topics

Shelley

I don't know if its just me but the formatting for the Latest Topic column has extended so far to the right that I can't read the whole thing or see how many replies there are.

Any one else have this problem today?

Long text link at the top of this post was the problem (well, the website's failure to handle it - for some reason it wraps onto two lines when necessary on the topic page, but not on the front page). My monitor / window was big enough to fit it in, but on smaller windows it would have broken the layout.  

Not sure if this is related, but I'm now (since about 2-3 days ago) not seeing anything at all about Blog Posts above Recent Posts in the right-hand column.  In the past I'm pretty sure the 3 most recent threads have been there. 

Using Chrome 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) on OS X 10.14.5 with AdGuard extension installed but disabled for this site.

211091252_Screenshot2019-07-10at23_38_56.thumb.png.9d348421ecba3ca22ba7d44c48b041a2.png

From what I understand the blogs have a limited life on the front page. Not sure what the rules are but I do know that after they have been there awhile they do drop off. I think its to keep things fresh and interesting.