Chinese-Forums

Tsinghua off campus accomodation 2019

Aya RABAZ

• New Members

Hi, 

My name is Aya and I am from Morocco. I have decided to attend the Master of Architecture program at Tsinghua university. As I failed to booke a room on Campus ( the rooms were all booked in the blink of an eye), I am seeking off campus accomodations right now ( budget 5000 RMB ). If  somebody has a tip or is in the same situation as me and is interested in sharing a flat please feel free to contact me. I will be arriving in China on 16-08 since the registration for international student is on 20-08.

Thank you in advance ! 

• New Members

Hello,

I'm from England and will be attending the Chinese Language Program this upcoming fall. I was also unable to get a dorm room on time despite signing on seconds after the bookings were open. Can anyone please give any good recommendations for off campus accommodations for international students near Tsing Hua University which are relatively near? I'm also open to the idea of sharing or finding accommodation with people who are in a similar situation.

Cheers

• New Members

Hello, 

I am Diana, from Mexico and will be attending the CPFP Master's program this fall. I am also looking for off campus accommodation near Tsinghua Uni. I will arrive on August 16th and I am open to share a flat to live in. 

• New Members

Hey anna, 

I am Ting Wei from Singapore and will be going to Tsinghua for my undergraduate exchange this coming fall (Sep 19 - Jan 20).

I have been actively looking for apartments (directly with local agents as I am speak Chinese well), but looking for a roommate with a budget of 4000 - 5000 per month

If you are interested to discuss further, do add me at tingweiftw on WeChat or find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/unknownftw

Warm Regards