Chinese-Forums

Old passport number on JW201 form

husel

Good day guys!

I just received the admission document via courier this Friday. Tricky thing is, the JW201 form that I’ve received is written my old passport number since I just renewed my passport in July. I can definitely show both of my old passport and new passport to the officer in visa center but I worried that the embassy will not approve. Did anyone encounter this issue before? 

Just get your school to give you a letter stating your previous and new passport number and you should be fine. Last year my jw 201 didnt have a passport number written on it so i just got my school to give me a letter and it was fine at the embassy.

Hello guys, just want to update everyone (in case anyone has same issue as mine). I went to the visa center in Malaysia last week and the officer is totally fine as I can show both my old and new passport. I’ve collected my passport with X1 visa today. 

• Like 1