Chinese-Forums

Moving to Yanjiao (Beijing)

Vincent666

Hello,

I already live in China, I am transferring from one job to another. I will ask my new employers this question as well. 

I am moving from Baotou, Inner Mongolia to Beijing. I will need storage for about three weeks or a month. I had been living in Baotou for nearly two years and of course have accumulated some things. I do not have THAT much. I just have some clothes a 34 inch computer monitor and two cats. I know I can leave the cats with friends or more preferably, a pet store. But is there a popular and good storage company in China?

Recommend cuddlespet in Beijing for your cats. I assume by “pet store” you mean a cattery (in your case) or a kennel rather than somewhere that sells pets... 

Could you not just leave a suitcase and computer with the same friends who would possibly take your cats? 

search on taobao for 猫咪寄养 燕郊/北京,there is a plenty of them.

I did not go pet shop/hosting for several years in Beijing. Normally I went to the shop nearby or send my dogs to suburb shop, which is with more space for my dogs, that is a bit far from,  at the foot of 燕山 already.

For cats, as far as i know is always in cage in the shop.