Chinese-Forums

Chinese Made Easier mp3?

suMMit

On 1/1/2023 at 4:30 PM, Martin Symonds 石明理 said:

Hi Everyone (and especially Flickserve & TaxiAsh),

If you want to chat about learning or teaching Chinese, just send me an email and we can arrange a time to meet on Zoom. However, when it comes to choosing which textbook to use, bear in mind that I am a little biased!!

Martin

chinesemadeeasier@hotmail.com

Hi, thank you! That would be fantastic! 

I'll email you to work out what time suits you best and one that flickserve can also make because of his time difference.

Happy New Year! 新年快乐!

• Like 1

I noticed that chinesemadeeasier.org has a link to the YellowBridge flashcards. Some people may also be interested in decks and/or lists from Anki or Pleco. The deck that I downloaded years ago (& still use today) had two errors. The first was that "CAAC airport bus" was rendered as 民航 mínháng rather than 民航大巴 mínháng dàbā, which is how it's rendered in the book. Also, wei was given in the traditional form 為, rather than the simplified form 为 (which isn't that important on Pleco). These two decks may or may not have those same errors. At any rate, here are the links:

https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/1113991100

https://www.plecoforums.com/threads/chinese-made-easier-flashcards.3125/

• Helpful 1

Many thanks to @Martin Symonds 石明理 for the chat on learning Chinese and giving me more insight into the learning process and helpful suggestions for my particular set of circumstances. Very much appreciate giving up his time to discuss all of these.