Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
karakorum

5 years scholarships available

karakorum

Hello,

I hope this is not against the forum rules, if it is then I apologize.

I know someone in China who is able to provide 5 years scholarships in china in exchange in exchange for a fee. (1 year of chinese study + 4 years degree in a chinese university)

He has been doing this for several years and has already provided several hundreds of scholarships.

If you want more information you can contact me ... no you can't

Have a good day

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

edelweis
7 minutes ago, karakorum said:

Hello,

I'm confused, why are you posting this?

Do you take a fee for referrals?

karakorum

I have been lucky enough to be awarded a CSC scholarship in the past, butI know it's not the case for everyone who applies for it.

My friend asked if I knew people who would be interested so I decided to post that here. I don't take the fee, I'm just relaying the message

edelweis

@karakorum and it didn't seem a little odd and potentially illegal to you that your "friend" would give out 5-year scholarships for a fee?

karakorum

@edelweis After living 4 years in China, no it doesn't feel odd to me me at all 😂

This kind of "arrangement" is be a path to a degree and a successful life for some people. Again, I'm just the messenger.

roddy

And the scholarship gets taken away from someone who deserves it more, but can't pay?

edelweis

I kind of hope that roomful of censors is watching this discussion :evil:

roddy

So where's your friend work?

MrDuque

I've seen this type of schemes around the internet already. It seems to me that groups of people are trying to exploit the fact that the CSC allegedly assumes that the selection process done by organizations is enough so they just end up sending documents without even doing a second screening of the quality of the students. I've met plenty of people who really don't look like scholarship material (not even their attitudes fill in an scholarship awardees profile)

karakorum

I didn't really think about the implications of my original post, I apologize if I offended you.

(This being said, I'm surprised about the moderators editing my OP without letting me or other users know...)

Please delete everything