Chinese-Forums

Documents stolen by company

Khaoula

16 minutes ago, Khaoula said:

@DavyJonesLocker Maybe my english isn't as great as of that of a native speaker, but are you saying that reprinting its copy it may not serve as the original? 

I'm saying that if you print out a scanned copy of your certificate on the appropriate  paper (not a sheet of white paper), who's to know its not the original one . Little white lie but you're certainly not the first to do that. Failing having a good quality scanned copy you could just make up a new one on Adobe software and get it printed yourself . 

6 hours ago, DavyJonesLocker said:

if you print out a scanned copy of your certificate on the appropriate  paper (not a sheet of white paper), who's to know its not the original one

Many modern transcripts (or certificates) include a hologram to prevent this. And at the very least you're unlikely to find a printer that will print right up to the edge of an A4 or A3 sheet. 

Ideally much more modern ones would include a reference number you can use to validate the certificate online, in which case this becomes irrelevant. 

The real questions are:

1. If you are being treated so poorly by these companies, why would you want to go back for more?

2. They have decided to go out of their way to give you a black eye.  Will you turn the other cheek or take a swing?  

I don't like to see people rewarded for either stupidity or petty vindictiveness.

6 hours ago, mungouk said:

Many modern transcripts (or certificates) include a hologram to prevent this. And at the very least you're unlikely to find a printer that will print right up to the edge of an A4 or A3 sheet. 

You will be surprised what these guys can do. That's why I mentioned 图文商店 shops they are everywhere. They do fliers, pamphlets large posters, graphic designs etc not just a zerox machine 

As for the logo. No idea . But who's to know the original had a  hologram. 

21 hours ago, Khaoula said:

lol just because a company's leaders was evil, it doesn't mean all companies' leaders in China are as wicked. Eh, as if I needed to tell you. Simple logic 

Of course,  how silly of me!  They stole your documents because they are evil...

... not because they are operating under a different set of cultural or business norms in which the employee is expected to demonstrate much greater loyalty and subordination to the company.

Lol. How does that phrase go?  "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Fool me a third time, pity me."