Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
Weyland

Could we have a sub-forum for Post-HSK discussions?

Weyland
11 hours ago, imron said:

learning from word lists is one of the most inefficient ways to study new vocabulary (in terms of increased understanding of text)

I know, and am aware. These word list are the content of the 普通话学习app which I use as a tool to improve my pronunciation. I have always neglected the pronunciation of words as I'm more of a visual type that has an easy time remembering the meaning behind characters. I need to type up these wordlists so I can put them in a ziplock back and take 'm with me to the pool. 

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

Weyland
On 10/23/2019 at 6:14 PM, Weyland said:
On 10/23/2019 at 6:03 PM, feihong said:

But maybe it’s not so hard to make your own set of flashcards?

It isn't. But I have other word lists I'm adding to Pleco.  Like the content of the 普通话水平测试, it's just that I'm assuming such a wordlist/flashcard has been made in the past. Learning traditional characters isn't a priority for me.

You're right though. I'm just waiting for something to land on my lap.

God is sneaky. He almost made me believe in him. Literally the same day I said it someone made the flashcard list