Chinese-Forums

2020 CSC Scholarship

boobaby

Hi everyone!

I just submitted my application at the beginning of this week for a CSC Type A under the EU window. I was still in time, as Qi Liu had told me the deadline had shifted to "the end of feb". I have applied for a 1 year chinese language studies. I want to start in February/March 2021, I hope this is something that the CSC works with, as last year there was no one who started in february/march in the EU window, but when I look at the accepted applicants from a few years ago, I did see some that were starting in february/march, let's hope I can too! Anyway, I think for now, the waiting game starts, let's hope I get recommended by the embassy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • New Members

Hi,

Can anyone help me. I am planning on applying for the CSC Scholarship at SJTU (type B). The university requires an application via their website, and a further application via the Campus China website. I am wondering if there is a deadline for the latter? 

I only ask as with the SJTU website it does not require my documents to be notarised, nor does it require a police clearance or foreigner physical health form. I am wondering if I can apply via the SJTU website and wait to hear if I am accepted by them before getting all these other steps completed? 

Thanks a million 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2020 at 8:03 PM, TangPeng99 said:

Sitting at home in the quarantine and found that my Type A CSC application has changed to "In Progress" Here's hoping for the best!

Mine is "in progress" too. I'm applying for the type A through the embassy.

After seeing @edwinpv14 message I'm quite nervous, are all embassies are supposed to notify the preselected candidates beforehand or this is just the case of the ecuatorian one? Has anyone else been notified already too?

@PAK For reference letters you have two options, you can choose one of them. The first one is to upload scanned copies of the reference letters signed by a professor and the other is to add a provider. In the second option you would have to write the information of two professors so CSC can contact them and then they could write a recommendation for you.  You said you have already added the provider information so you don´t need to upload the letters, but if you have the letters, I suggest you to upload them and erase the information in the Add Provider option. It´s faster that way and you can submit the application immediately.

• Thanks 1

@edwinpv14 @PAK it's means maybe one of your reference is yet to submit their reference remark. Perhaps the reference they submitted didn't get to them.

I advice you contact your reference. And also make sure you use one method for both reference. Either you submit both on csc website or an email is send to both for them to fill and submit.

Good luck 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...