Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
boobaby

2020 CSC Scholarship

edwinpv14

I know that the change of status doesn't mean much but it's nice to see this anyway 

Screenshot_20200227_102303_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 2

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

Martini

Hi everyone!

I just submitted my application at the beginning of this week for a CSC Type A under the EU window. I was still in time, as Qi Liu had told me the deadline had shifted to "the end of feb". I have applied for a 1 year chinese language studies. I want to start in February/March 2021, I hope this is something that the CSC works with, as last year there was no one who started in february/march in the EU window, but when I look at the accepted applicants from a few years ago, I did see some that were starting in february/march, let's hope I can too! Anyway, I think for now, the waiting game starts, let's hope I get recommended by the embassy!

nana123

Is there someone who is applying through oas?

edwinpv14

Hi @boobaby. I'm applying to type A scholarship for a PhD to SISU, Beijing foreign studies and Xiamen university. I received an email one week ago from  the dispatching authority in Ecuador saying that I was preselected. 

moderatelyhopeful

Hi,

Can anyone help me. I am planning on applying for the CSC Scholarship at SJTU (type B). The university requires an application via their website, and a further application via the Campus China website. I am wondering if there is a deadline for the latter? 

I only ask as with the SJTU website it does not require my documents to be notarised, nor does it require a police clearance or foreigner physical health form. I am wondering if I can apply via the SJTU website and wait to hear if I am accepted by them before getting all these other steps completed? 

Thanks a million 

TangPeng99

Sitting at home in the quarantine and found that my Type A CSC application has changed to "In Progress" Here's hoping for the best!

• Like 2

Serg
On 3/24/2020 at 8:03 PM, TangPeng99 said:

Sitting at home in the quarantine and found that my Type A CSC application has changed to "In Progress" Here's hoping for the best!

Mine is "in progress" too. I'm applying for the type A through the embassy.

Btw, anyone else from Spain here?

After seeing @edwinpv14 message I'm quite nervous, are all embassies (including the one in Spain) are supposed to notify the preselected candidates beforehand or this is just the case of the ecuatorian one? Has anyone else been notified already too?

Jake13Kick

Guys, do you know if it is possible to get the scholarship two times in a row? Im in a masters now and I would like to apply for the language program next year. Thanks!

edwinpv14

@Jake13Kick I think it is possible (hope so). I just graduated last January from a master´s degree with CSC and now I applied for a PhD also with CSC scholarship and now my status is in progress. 

• Like 1