Chinese-Forums

2020 CSC Scholarship

boobaby

14 minutes ago, Serg said:

In regards to the status, mine changed long time ago, around march.

Same, mine also changed in march! I'm also applying for 人大,for a masters degree in International Trade (chinese taught), what about you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My country just published a list with the scholarship recipients, I'm among them – I got the scholarship. I haven't received any email from the embassy or the university though.

不管怎样,我非常开心。

Good luck everyone. 加油。

Edit: got the confirmation from the embassy.

• Like 2

• New Members

Hello everybody!

Can somebody tell me if it is possible to apply for 2 types of programs at the same time? I'm gonna finish my masters in the summer of 2021, the thing is that I think most universities in China requires you to have your diploma by the end of July and I probably will only get it in August. So I thought I could just apply for the doctorate degree to see if I'm lucky and receive my diploma in time and I could also apply for the one year language program and then the next year apply for the doctorate.

So can I apply for both doctorate and one year program at the same time?

• New Members

Hi, latest update in my type B CSC application status shows “Application result has been sent to the dispatching authority. And, in the school application portal the status says “Admitted”. What is next?

Someone told me that you are not considered a scholarship recipient unless your application status in the school website shows “Accepted “ and you get a congratulations message lol, just like the one in the second pic.

5D0A9B5C-C513-4D01-999A-2DEC8C050903.png

92CF07C9-AC8C-48CD-936E-91A861FE04A3.jpeg

@Serg Congratulations for your scholarship!!

@Jaiden Claude Congratulations!! I am happy for you!

My CSC status still "In Progress" though, I am nervously waiting (sweating) haha...

Someone told me that you are not considered a scholarship recipient unless your application status in the school website shows “Accepted “ and you get a congratulations message lol, just like the one in the second pic.

well, in my case, my scholarship status in my school (SJTU) I am already admitted and get CSC scholarship, but the true scholarship status will be announced by official CSC committee. I think it is safe if we get the confirmation from application school website, email, and csc application web.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 6:11 AM, Jaiden Claude said:

Hi, latest update in my type B CSC application status shows “Application result has been sent to the dispatching authority. And, in the school application portal the status says “Admitted”. What is next?

Mine is exactly the same, just different school lol. But the exact same type of webpage too haha

Best of luck to all applying for scholarships. I was fortunate enough to receive a  scholarship to both study a semester of Mandarin, as well as one to study a Masters. They were some of the most enjoyable and transformative years of my life. I hope you can experience this to.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 乐天 said:

Hi guys, anyone applying through EU embassy window have any news?

I didn't get any news yet from the EU embassy. I guess we'll have to wait a little more. I did get an email asking to confirm my starting semester from the university (East China Normal) (I want to start in February 2021, not September 2020, I guess it's not that common). After that, the university told me to wait for any news from the embassy or CSC. That was back in April/May. If they announce the scholarship winners around the same time as last year they'd announce it in around 2 weeks, so I don't think we'll have to wait for very long anymore. Fingers crossed!

• New Members
21 hours ago, Gaffar said:

ok, i just checked today my scholarship status type-B. the status change to "Application result has been sent to the dispatching authority (Application receiving agent)"

but still no email from csc or school. i am nervous

Mine still in progress. I'm patiently waiting. 

8 minutes ago, 乐天 said:

But what’s your status on CSC portal? Mine is still in progress

Mine too, it has been ever since I got confirmation they received my hardcopy documents at the embassy. Not sure if it will go through any changes before we get the news with this type of application.